In OSSMEN WEAR, S.L. we care about privacy and transparency.
Below, we indicate in detail the processing of personal data we perform, as well as all information relating to them.
Treatment of contact data
|Basic information on Data Protection|
|Responsible:||OSSMEN WEAR, S.L.|
|Purpose:||Provide the services requested, sales of the products also requested and send commercial communications.|
|Legimitation:||Execution of a contract, formalization of a sale.|
Legitimate interest of the Responsible.
|Recipients:||Data transfers are planned to: Tax Agency; Financial entities.|
|Rights:||You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by contacting the address of the person responsible for processing.|
|Origin:||The interested one.|
Complete information on Data Protection
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
OSSMEN WEAR, S.L.
C/ SAGUNT, 75, 1 – 2, – 08014 – BARCELONA.
2. For what purpose do we treat your personal data??
In OSSMEN WEAR, S.L. We treat the information provided by interested persons in order to perform the administrative, accounting and fiscal management of the services requested and formalized sales, as well as send commercial communications about our products and services.
Automated decisions will not be made based on the data provided.
3. How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept for a period of 5 years.
4. ¿ What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
• Execution of a contract and formalization of a sale: Perform the administrative, accounting and fiscal management of the services and products requested (sales).
• Legitimate interest of the Responsible: Send commercial communications about our products and services.Le indicamos la base legal para el tratamiento de sus datos:
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
• Tax Agency, in order to comply with legal obligations.
• Financial Institutions, with the purpose of turning the corresponding receipts and other collection transactions (bank cards, etc …).
6. Data transfers to third countries
No data transfers are planned for third countries.
7. ¿ What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether in OSSMEN WEAR, S.L. We are trying, or not, personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. You also have the right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, OSSMEN WEAR, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights in the following way: by going to the address of the person responsible for processing.
When the sending of commercial communications is made using the legitimate interest of the person responsible as legal basis, the interested party may object to the processing of their data for that purpose.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the request for treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data
Protection Control Authority through of its website: www.agpd.es.
8. How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in OSSMEN WEAR, S.L. come from: The interested party.
The categories of data that are treated are:
• Identifying data.
• Postal and electronic addresses.
• Commercial information.